Sunday, August 06, 2006

HOME

After what seemed like the longest London to L.A. flight ever, I arrived back home yesterday afternoon. My lovely hockey teammates were waiting for me at the airport in their GOLD JERSEYS. God, I love them. I was so happy to see them. And I was so happy to be back at home. Of course I have been up all night because I haven't been able to sleep very well in what seems like 2 years, and besides there is just so much to do. My house, after almost 5 months away, is pretty much a disaster. But so far I have cleaned and scrubbed the kitchen so at least one room is clean. There is stuff everywhere. I also have some law school prep work to do, so I am working on that as well. I am just happy to be back and to not be in Germany anymore.

I will write more in this blog later, including a Germany post-mortem. I may actually keep it up in the future as a place to write about the rest of my law school experience and as a forum for me to say what's on my mind.

HOME IS SWEET.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home