Monday, June 26, 2006

Ziggy

It's been a while since I wrote. Germany is still in the championships, as is England. AB and I were in Berlin over the weekend and it was total madness up there in terms of happy drunken Germans celebrating Germany's win on Saturday.

My husband SP arrives one week from today. I am really excited about finally getting to see him after so many months.

Sometimes he calls me and he holds up the phone so our cat, Ziggy, can say hello too. Ziggy is very vocal and meows all the time. SP and I nicknamed him "Gah-Boy" awhile back. This is because he's kind of stupid (Ziggy, not SP). Ziggy is not the first creature that we have ever called "Gah-Boy"...that distinction goes to our delightful commander in chief ("The Original Gah-Boy").

So here is a picture of SP and Gah-Boy (the new, not the original). This is my favorite picture. I have a copy of it on my desk here and whenever I feel sad I look at it, knowing my two favorite guys are waiting for me at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home