Saturday, November 17, 2007

Passing the California bar exam...

Well, I know what that's like. Because I did it. (!!!)

I found out at 6pm last night that I passed the bar. This was after spending several nervous hours and several hundred dollars at the mall because I just couldn't wait at home anymore. SP looked up the results for me on the computer and told me when I was in the car on the way home, at a stoplight. I screamed. I laughed. I fist-pumped. I "whohooed." And then I cried. They were tears of happiness and relief -- the end of a long, sometimes terrible journey was here. I thought back to all the stress, self-doubt, anger, and work, and was just relieved that it was all behind me and that I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE A LAW EXAM AGAIN.

Of course, now I'm thinking about tomorrow, and preparing my heart for hearing who among those I know did not pass. I am very mindful of how that could have been me, and my heart is breaking today for those who worked so hard, only to be disappointed.

I'm finding it hard to concentrate and focus today at work, which is understandable I guess. I'm going to just enjoy this as long as I can, and be proud of all that I have accomplished.

1 Comments:

Blogger poupsi's garden said...

urgent!
I read about you having Mohs surgery in Germany. Could you please tell me where exactly and by which doctor? My mother has a BCC on the lower eyelid and in Greece (where I come from) there are no Mohs trained surgeons. Thank you very much
anna

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home