Friday, July 20, 2007

Apparently, I rock!!




My friend Sue named me a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Sue and I go way back to my San Diego days when we worked together. What an honor that she chose me as a Rockin' Girl!

This was just the boost I needed with two days left to go before the exam. 7:30am and I've been at it for an hour already -- I have a lot of nervous energy and am a bit panicked because there is still so much I don't know. But it's getting too late to concern myself with all by now.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in ages and ran for 40 minutes. I barely thought about the test at all while I was doing that, and by the end I felt a billion times better. I'm going back today for more. My brain is pretty full at this point and I think I just need some time to absorb what I've learned and to let the rest go as much as possible.

Ready for it to be here and be over so I can get my life back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home