Tuesday, May 01, 2007

These Girls Are Golden



So my hockey team won last Friday, 7-0. But it wasn't just any victory. It was game 3 of the best 2-out-of-3 series against the Silver Team for the championship of our league's Winter season. These girls brought it (as indicated by the score and the 5 different goal scorers). I have never been prouder of them, or to be a part of a hockey game, than I was last Friday.

I'm hoping that victory translates into success here in my last few weeks of law school. One final (Remedies) done, two more (Corporations and Comparative Law) to go, and I have to turn in a paper in my International Litigation class. Then it's over. Not that I need to do well at this point -- as long as I pass, I graduate. But I want the satisfaction of knowing I did my best all the way to the end.

Graduation is going to be one great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home