Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nose/School Updates

1. Nose

I got my stitches out yesterday and my nose looks pretty good. Where the stitches were looks like a cat scratch at this point. Considering I had a huge hole there only two weeks ago, I say it's major progress. It still feels tender and a bit odd (parts of it are still numb, etc.). But overall I'm happy with where it's at. It was so lovely to actually wash my face with soap last night.

2. School

Major bummer of a remedies midterm today. 30 MC questions, many of which made me feel like a big fat idiot. I had a 40 page outline and still have major gaps in what I know. Totally discouraging. But at least it only counts toward my grade if it helps me.

Corporations midterm Friday. Right now I'm just avoiding studying for it because I have no f*cking clue what's going on in there most of the time. I have a start to an outline, and I have learned some stuff, but the thought of actually going and taking a test on Corporations law at this point fills me with such dread that I feel like I have to go lie down. Seriously.

God, I can't wait until law school is over.

Major paper due in 4 weeks. I've done a little research but that's it. I need to make significant progress this weekend because I won't have time to work on it when I'm studying for finals.

Feeling lazy, tired, and a bit overwhelmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home