Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update (a long time coming)

Well, hello.....

After the semester from hell exams are finally over. Today, my 35th birthday, is the first day off I have had in, well, let's just say a long time. I slept in, went to the gym, and went to Trader Joes. That's it. I might drink a beer and watch a hockey game in a little while. LIFE IS SWEET when finals are over.

I have some things to say about the semester but I don't feel like it right now.

I have had so many nice people call and email to wish me a happy birthday. A lot of times I feel like my life is kind of shitty but it is SOOOOO not. I am really blessed.

So, apparently, I'm one of those scumbag liberals. And I want the terrorist to win. Yeah, yeah, some things never change.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 100%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home