Sunday, April 16, 2006

Update -- Sunday, April 16th

So here I am with all of the Godless people at one of the only places in Augsburg that is open today (Easter Sunday) -- the internet cafe near the train station. I have about 10 blog entries on my laptop, ready to be uploaded, but I still don't have an internet connection in my apartment (and won't until the guy comes and installs it on 4/28). But I'm going to try to post them soon some other way so please stay tuned.

On a non-Germany note, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE L.A. GOLD LADY KINGS, champions of the 2005/2006 Lady Kings women's hockey league! Unfortunately, I was not there to help them win their playoff games (I had to leave to come to Germany the week before the playoffs started), but I was cheering from over here. Special props to my favorite defense partner, DR, who showed what she was made of by playing great even though I was not there to team up with her.

More to come, stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home