Thursday, April 27, 2006

LA Gold Lady Kings

This doesn't really have anything to do with Germany, but I have to give my girls some props. Here is a picture of my hockey team, which I talked about in an earler entry.



They won the championship in the Los Angeles Lady Kings Winter Season a few weeks ago. I miss them very much and was sad I couldn't be there during the playoffs to help them bring home the hardware. But I was cheering from over here. They also had a fun celebration party last weekend, and I got an early-morning wakeup call from them on Monday (the party, which had started at 3pm on Sunday, was still going strong by 10:30pm over there, which was 7:30am Monday here).

It's too bad my hockey girls aren't here with me. They're impressive partiers, and we would be tearing it up (after I finished all my reading and homework, of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home